WHAT IS TOUGHFIBER ?
A proprietary blend fiber optic that is without equal in strength or brightness! TOUGHFIBER is a revolutionary fiber optic material that is unlike cheaper acrylic fibers. Acrylic fibers crack and break when bent, stressed, or heated; whereas TOUGHFIBER will stretch up to 2/3 its original size when force is applied. This virtually eliminates the cracking and dulling of fibers that you will commonly see in your current acrylic fibers. TOUGHFIBER is also clad with a protective coating that shields the fibers from dangerous chemicals such as solvents, lubricants or BUG SPRAY.
SIZES AND COLORS
- TOUGHFIBER Premium Fiber Optics are available in three sizes; .010″, .019” and .029”
- Colors; Green, Red Ruby, Orange-Yellow and Blue
We also have protective Teflon tubing available for clear, strong and thin walled protection for your fibers
TOUGHFIBER Premium Fiber Optics might cost a little more, but not as much as a missed opportunity due to dim or broken fibers
- Available in 12″, 24″, 36″, 48″ and 60″ pre-cut lengths
- Sizes: .010″, .019″, .029″
- Also available with Teflon tubing (add$1.85 per 12″ piece)